Install in Minutes
Install the Transmitter
Install the batteries, connect the provided tubing, drop the weight into the tank.
Plug in the Receiver
In your home, plug the receiver in a convenient place.
Download our Android app or use your browser to follow a few simple steps.
How does the Wireless PTLevel work?
- There are two components provided, the transmitter (sensing unit) and the receiver (base unit).
- The receiver is connected to your home WiFi with a required internet connection.
- With the transmitter, it is mounted on the top of your tank where it is connected to the provided 13′ of 5/32″ tubing.
- The other end of that small tubing is then connected to the weighted “Pressure Chamber”.
- When the Pressure Chamber is dropped into your tank, the liquid pushes up into the chamber and creates an air pocket.
- That air pocket is then read by the transmitter on a battery saving schedule (adjustable online).
- The data is then sent from the transmitter to the receiver using a dedicated long distance radio link.
- The receiver sends all the data from the transmitter to our online servers where it is processed into useful data for you.